Rancho Cucamonga DUI lawyer
For more information about DUI defense or to schedule a complimentary consultation with Rancho Cucamonga DUI lawyer Kirk Tarman, call (909) 466-9800 or the website number.
Rancho Cucamonga DUI Lawyer Checklist
Before meeting with your Rancho Cucamonga DUI lawyer, you need to be ready to discuss various important issues regarding your DUI arrest. In order to provide your lawyer with the information that he needs, you should be able to answer the following questions regarding each subject:
- Did the officer search your car, and if so, what did he find?
- Did the officer handcuff you?
- Were you read your Miranda rights?
- Did you ask for a Rancho Cucamonga DUI lawyer?
Status of Your Health When You Were Arrested
- What was your overall health condition?
- Did you sleep well during the two days prior to your arrest?
- Were you on any medications?
- Do you have any physical or mental conditions?
- Do you have an inner ear or balance problem?
- Do you suffer from any other health issues?
- Did you burp or regurgitate during your breath test?
- How many breath samples did the officer require from you?
- Were you interrupted during your Breathalyzer test?
- Did the officer use more than one device to test you?
- How many officers responded to the DUI scene?
- After your arrest, did you post bond?
- Do you have any prior convictions?
Let Us Help You
It is important to remember that your Rancho Cucamonga DUI lawyer is only as effective as the information you provide him. For more information about the important issues affecting your DUI defense or to schedule a complimentary consultation with Rancho Cucamonga DUI lawyer Kirk Tarman, call (909) 466-9800 or the website number.